For anybody looking for a deliciously easy whole-roasted cauliflower recipe, that is the one!
This recipe takes a head of cauliflower and oven roasts it in garlic butter, lemon zest, and many tangy parmesan cheese!
Wholesome Complete Cauliflower
- Cauliflower has been the low-carb darling as a result of there are such a lot of methods to organize it!
- This complete roasted cauliflower is a good facet dish that packs plenty of taste.
- Wholesome, filling, and scrumptious, this roasted complete cauliflower recipe is as putting on the plate as it’s scrumptious to eat!
- Reduce into slices or wedges and function a hearty facet dish. Prime with items of crumbled bacon cooked within the oven.
Cauliflower – Select a heavy head of contemporary cauliflower surrounded by thick inexperienced leaves. Take away leaves and rinse any filth or particles from the top. Pat dry earlier than seasoning.
Butter – We love the flavour of butter (in fact) and the best way it browns however olive oil works too.
Seasoning – Season the entire head of cauliflower any means you want! I preserve it comparatively easy with only a little bit of parmesan cheese and garlic powder however this recipe lends itself nicely to your favourite seasonings and spices.
Find out how to Roast a Complete Cauliflower
- Trim away the leaves, wash the cauliflower and trim the stem with a pointy knife.
- Place it in a Dutch oven and brush it with the remaining substances.
- Cowl and bake (the steam helps cook dinner it) till tender.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese & broil till browned & crispy.
Find out how to Retailer Leftovers
- Hold leftover cauliflower in a lined container within the fridge for as much as 3 days.
- Reheat by pan-frying slices, or mash or chop leftovers for soups, stews, or stir-fries.
- Freeze parts wrapped tightly in plastic wrap and place them in a zippered bag for as much as 1 month.
Did you’re keen on this Garlic Parmesan Complete Roasted Cauliflower? Go away us a ranking & a remark under!
Garlic Parmesan Complete Roasted Cauliflower
A whole head of cauliflower is brushed with a easy do-it-yourself garlic butter and baked till tender.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Trim leaves from cauliflower head. Place head in a dutch oven.
Mix butter, garlic, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Brush combination on prime of cauliflower head.
Cowl with foil (the steam helps cook dinner it) and bake for 45-55 minutes or till cauliflower is tender.
Take away foil, sprinkle on parmesan cheese and broil till the cheese is browned and crispy. Garnish with parsley, if desired.
Should you don’t have a dutch oven, this may be baked in a dish and lined with foil.
Energy: 80 | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fats: 8g | Saturated Fats: 5g | Ldl cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 197mg | Potassium: 60mg | Vitamin A: 360IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 0.2mg
Vitamin info supplied is an estimate and can fluctuate based mostly on cooking strategies and types of substances used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photograph use coverage right here.