A fast and wholesome meal, these salmon rice bowls are nice for lunch or dinner!
Tender chunks of salmon are tossed in a sticky honey butter sauce. Serve it over rice together with your favourite greens and toppings.
This recipe has been sponsored by Problem Butter.
Candy & Savory Salmon Bowls
- We love do-it-yourself salmon bowls since they style nice with out the hefty price ticket of take out.
- The elements might be ready forward and cooked simply earlier than serving.
- This honey butter sauce is made with contemporary Problem butter and tastes nice on shrimp, hen, and even tofu.
- They’re actually quick to make and everybody can construct their very own salmon bowl. Set out add-ins, toppings, and sauces for everybody to attempt!
- As a result of it’s the good mix of protein, carbs, and fat, it’s the best mid-week dinner or workday lunch!
Substances for Salmon Rice Bowls
Salmon – Decide up filets after they’re on sale and freeze them till wanted. The honey butter sauce tastes nice on shrimp, hen, or tofu too.
Honey Butter Sauce – What actually makes this dish superb is the easy honey butter sauce. Whereas this sauce wants only a few elements, it’s full of taste.
Honey and contemporary butter create the bottom of this sauce. Problem butter is churned the old style method each day from blissful cows. I like that it has no added hormones or components, Problem butter comprises simply cream and salt and has the perfect contemporary taste.
A wholesome dose of garlic, a splash of soy sauce, and a little bit of orange zest are added for taste. When zesting the orange, use a zester for the effective facet of a field grater ensuring to take away simply the orange pores and skin and never the white pith beneath.
Select contemporary toppings in a wide range of colours. We love ready-made coleslaw combine, sliced bell peppers, contemporary bean sprouts, or edamame. Add a spicy mayo in case you’d like (*see recipe notes).
Prime with sesame seeds, sliced inexperienced onions, avocado slices, cilantro, and a wedge of lime.
Learn how to Make a Salmon Rice Bowl
- Soften a stick of Problem butter in a skillet and add honey, garlic, and soy sauce (per the recipe beneath). Simmer till barely thickened. Put aside.
- Season salmon chunks and prepare dinner till flippantly browned. Add the sauce and warmth by means of.
- Spoon leftover sauce over the salmon items and prime with remaining coleslaw and non-obligatory add-ins and toppings.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, inexperienced onions, or pickled ginger earlier than serving.
Making Meal Prep Straightforward!
- Put together a batch of rice upfront and preserve it within the fridge till able to assemble.
- The sauce might be made upfront and stored within the fridge for as much as per week earlier than use.
- Prep all the veggies as much as 48 hours upfront.
Did you like this Salmon Bowl as a lot as we do? Depart a remark and ranking beneath!
Honey Butter Salmon Bowls
Salmon Rice Bowls are wholesome and hearty with rice, flavored salmon, and veggies!
Soften butter in a medium bowl within the microwave, for about 20-30 seconds. Add honey, soy sauce, orange zest, and garlic. Whisk to mix and put aside.
Lower the salmon into chunk sized chunks and season with salt & pepper.
Warmth oil in a big skillet over medium-high warmth. Add the salmon items and prepare dinner for 3 minutes with out stirring. Add the butter combination, stir, and proceed to prepare dinner the salmon till browned and virtually cooked by means of, about 3 minutes extra.
Take away the salmon from the skillet and set it apart. Stir ¼ cup of water into the skillet whereas whisking and let simmer for 1 minute.
Add 2 cups of the coleslaw to the skillet and prepare dinner for 2-3 minutes, or simply till tender-crisp.
Place ¾ cup of rice in every bowl. Divide the coleslaw and salmon combination over the bowls. Spoon any sauce overtop of the salmon items.
Prime with remaining crisp coleslaw combine and toppings as desired.
The form and thickness of the salmon will decide how lengthy it must prepare dinner. Verify the salmon early to make sure it doesn’t overcook.
Salmon ought to be barely translucent within the middle and flake simply with a fork.
- Steamed veggies like broccoli, snap peas, edamame, or peppers.
- Contemporary veggies like diced cucumbers, inexperienced onions, julienned bell peppers.
- Sesame seeds, chopped cilantro, lime wedges.
Sriracha Drizzle: Mix ½ cup mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, 1 teaspoon sriracha (extra to style), ½ teaspoon sesame oil
Energy: 773 | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 39g | Fats: 48g | Saturated Fats: 13g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 18g | Monounsaturated Fats: 14g | Trans Fats: 1g | Ldl cholesterol: 136mg | Sodium: 1007mg | Potassium: 997mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 496IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 2mg
Vitamin info offered is an estimate and can range based mostly on cooking strategies and types of elements used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photograph use coverage right here.