Mushroom-stuffed hen breasts are a formidable dish that the entire household will love.
Boneless hen breasts are filled with a easy cream cheese mushroom filling. They’re flippantly browned after which baked till tender and juicy.
This recipe is scrumptious and so elegant, you received’t consider how straightforward it’s to make!
Savory Stuffed Rooster
- Rooster and mushrooms are an ideal pair, and even higher with cheese!
- They’re additionally low carb and everybody in my household loves them!
- Straightforward sufficient for on daily basis, however elegant sufficient to serve when visitors are coming.
- Prep forward of time, chill, and cook dinner when prepared!
- Simply add a facet of untamed rice or baked potatoes, a easy salad, and a glass of vino.
Components for Stuffed Rooster Breasts
That is one in every of my favourite stuffed hen breast recipes with a creamy mushroom filling inside!
- Rooster Breasts – This recipe makes use of contemporary boneless skinless hen breasts however you can even stuff cut up breasts or boneless hen thighs.
- Mushrooms – White or cremini/brown mushrooms are my first alternative however use any selection. Rehydrated mushrooms or portobello are different nice decisions.
- Cheese Filling – Cream cheese is a scrumptious base, I really like chive & onion or herb and garlic taste. For those who simply have plain cream cheese, combine in 1/2 teaspoon every garlic powder and chopped parsley, and 1/8 teaspoon of dried basil leaves with a touch black pepper.
- Variations – Add extra herbs, spices, or cheeses like feta cheese or parmesan cheese. Swap out the mushrooms for chopped spinach or add sun-dried tomatoes.
The way to Make Mushroom Stuffed Rooster Breasts
These stuffed hen breasts are stuffed with taste and so tacky!
- Prep filling: Cook dinner mushrooms and deglaze the pan with a little bit of wine. As soon as the mushrooms are cooled, add the cheese — season to style.
- Fill Rooster: Put together the hen breasts (as per the recipe under). Stuff the hen breasts with the cream cheese combination and safe with toothpicks.
- Bake till a meat thermometer reads 165°F levels on the thickest a part of the meat.
Ideas for Stuffing Rooster Breasts
- Clear mushrooms by wiping off dust as a substitute of rinsing them. Rooster broth can exchange the wine if wanted.
- Reduce a pocket alongside the thickest a part of the hen breast and use a small knife to make it massive sufficient to fill.
- After browning, it’s okay if the opening with the filling is on the facet or dealing with upright.
- Don’t overcook the hen, it needs to be cooked to 165°F within the thickest half. I often take away it from the oven a couple of levels early as it would proceed to rise because it rests.
- Take away the hen from the pan because it rests so it doesn’t proceed cooking.
Preserve leftover mushroom-stuffed hen breasts in a lined container for as much as 3 days. Reheat as desired. Slice and add to a can of cream of mushroom soup and serve over selfmade egg noodles, or maintain it low-carb and serve with mashed cauliflower potatoes.
Did you make these Mushroom Stuffed Rooster Breasts? Go away a ranking and a remark under!
Mushroom Stuffed Rooster Breasts
This scrumptious mushroom stuffed hen breasts recipe is a formidable primary dish, baked till completely juicy & tender with a tacky filling!
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
In a 10-inch skillet, soften the butter over medium warmth. Add the onion and garlic and cook dinner till barely softened, about 3 minutes.
Add the mushrooms and cook dinner till juices are launched and reabsorbed. Add wine and thyme. Cook dinner till evaporated however not dry. Cool fully.
In a small bowl, mix cooled mushrooms with cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, and salt & pepper to style.
Utilizing a paring knife, minimize a 1 ½″ slit within the facet of the hen. Transfer the knife round to create a pocket. Fill the pocket in every hen breast with ¼ of the mushroom combination.
In a small bowl, mix paprika, garlic powder, ½ teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Season the surface of the hen.
In an ovenproof skillet, warmth 1 tablespoon of oil over medium warmth. Brown the hen for about 3 minutes on both sides or till golden.
Place the skillet within the oven and bake for a further 17-21 minutes or till the hen reaches 165°F within the thickest half.
Take away from the oven and switch the hen to a plate. Let relaxation for five minutes earlier than serving.
- Use any flavored cream cheese. If utilizing plain cream cheese, add ½ teaspoon every garlic powder and chopped parsley and 1/8 teaspoon dried basil leaves with a touch of black pepper or purple pepper flakes.
- Don’t overcook the hen, I often take away it from the oven round 162°F as it would proceed to rise because it rests.
- Let the stuffed hen breasts relaxation for about 5 minutes earlier than serving. When resting, take away it from the recent pan so it doesn’t proceed cooking and dry out.
To Use Break up Rooster Breasts (bone-in):
- Use a pointy knife to chop a 1 ½″ slit within the facet of the hen breast and fill as directed. Place hen breasts within the skillet and brown per the recipe above, about 2-3 minutes per facet. Place the skillet within the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes (165°F).
Energy: 342 | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 41g | Fats: 17g | Saturated Fats: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 1g | Monounsaturated Fats: 6g | Trans Fats: 0.1g | Ldl cholesterol: 135mg | Sodium: 367mg | Potassium: 796mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 354IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 101mg | Iron: 1mg
Vitamin data supplied is an estimate and can differ primarily based on cooking strategies and types of components used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my picture use coverage right here.