This On the spot Pot pulled pork recipe makes pulled pork that’s prepared in lower than an hour!
Get juicy, tender outcomes once you cook dinner pulled pork in an On the spot Pot with seasonings, onion, and root beer! Drizzle together with your fave BBQ sauce for the right chew.
Good for pulled pork sandwiches or to scoop over coleslaw and even on high of mac and cheese!
An On the spot Pot Makes Nice Pulled Pork!
- An On the spot Pot is an electrical strain cooker and it’s each protected and simple to make use of.
- Pork must cook dinner low and gradual (and normally takes a very long time!). Cooking it in a strain cooker is quick, it’s prepared in lower than an hour!
- On the spot pot pulled pork is melt-in-your-mouth tender and has a fantastic slow-cooked taste in much less time than gradual cooker pulled pork.
- Prep forward and reheat or pull the pork and hold it heat within the On the spot Pot so your friends can serve themselves.
Elements for Strain Cooker Pulled Pork
Pork – One of the best minimize of meat is both a boneless shoulder roast or butt roast. Othe cuts of meat to search for are blade roast, pork butt, or boston butt. We want extra marbled pork roast over pork loin for each taste and texture.
Frozen pork can be utilized so long as it’s minimize earlier than freezing. Skip the searing in step 2 and add 5-7 minutes to the cooking time.
Seasoning – Pre-made pork rub will work in a pinch, however the simple pork rub within the recipe is next-level and makes use of spices you doubtless have available!
Liquid – You’ll want a little bit of liquid to create strain. We love the delicate taste of root beer provides (and it barely sweetens the pork because it cooks). Dr. Pepper or cola will work too! Don’t have soda? Use rooster broth, water, or apple juice in place.
Find out how to Make On the spot Pot Pulled Pork
- Season & brown huge 2-inch chunks of pork in oil within the On the spot Pot. Take away and put aside.
- Add water and scrape the brown bits from the pot. Add root beer and garlic.
- Return pork to the On the spot Pot, seal, and strain cook dinner on HIGH (per recipe under). Pure launch for quarter-hour.
- Take away and shred the meat. Add ½ cup of juices from the On the spot Pot and stir within the BBQ sauce. Drizzle with additional bbq sauce if desired.
Pulled pork can be spooned over mac and cheese or rice.
PRO TIP: Toast the rolls cut-side up underneath the broiler with garlic butter.
Storing Leftover Pulled Pork
Hold leftover pulled pork in a lined container within the fridge for as much as 4 days. Function sandwiches once more, or make a wrap with coleslaw for an energizing workday lunch!
Freeze parts for as much as 4 months in zippered baggage labeled with the date.
Good Sides for Pulled Pork
Did you’re keen on this On the spot Pot Pulled Pork? Make sure you depart a remark and a ranking under!
On the spot Pot Pulled Pork
Juicy, succulent heaps of pulled pork piled on a bun or plate is the final word meal for a summer time picnic or potluck!
Lower pork into giant cubes, about 4″ every and season with pork rub.
Flip On the spot Pot onto sear and add oil. Brown pork in batches till browned (or in a pan).
Add water to the underside of the On the spot Pot and remember to scrape all the brown bits off (to keep away from a burn discover). Add root beer and garlic.
Add pork and cook dinner on excessive strain for 45 minutes (based on your product guide). Pure launch for quarter-hour.
Take away the pork from the On the spot Pot and utilizing two forks, shred the meat. Add ¼ cup juices from the On the spot Pot (discard remaining juices). Stir in BBQ sauce.
Serve on toasted rolls with coleslaw.
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon every garlic powder, onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon every salt, black pepper
Leftover pulled pork may be saved in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 4 days.
Energy: 370 | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 32g | Fats: 12g | Saturated Fats: 4g | Ldl cholesterol: 108mg | Sodium: 817mg | Potassium: 688mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 691IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 3mg
Diet data offered is an estimate and can fluctuate primarily based on cooking strategies and types of elements used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photograph use coverage right here.