This rustic tomato burrata salad is chock stuffed with so many sturdy flavors!
Creamy burrata cheese is organized with tomatoes and onion after which tossed with arugula. It’s all drizzled with balsamic and a little bit of pesto for the proper summer season salad recipe.
Serve it as an appetizer, a lightweight lunch and even pair it with a steak dinner.
What’s Burrata Salad?
- Burrata is happiness. Significantly although, this cows milk cheese is just like contemporary mozzarella however made with additional heavy cream within the center which provides recipes a wealthy, creamy taste & texture.
- Minimize the burrata into quarters (or extra). It’s firmer on the surface and melty creamy inside.
- Mix summer season’s bounty with freshly picked backyard tomatoes or heirloom tomatoes, basil, and greens at their peak of freshness on this colourful salad!
- Gown this salad merely with olive oil, sea salt, pepper and a little bit of balsamic glaze or vinegar.
- Add grilled rooster, chopped salami, or sliced prosciutto and make it a major dish!
Discover burrata cheese within the deli or specialty cheese space of the grocery retailer.
With flavors just like a caprese salad topped with wealthy creamy cheese, this burrata salad recipe is simple and scrumptious.
Burrata – Burrata cheese is mushy and further creamy. In case you can’t discover burrata, go for a contemporary mozzarella or bocconcini.
Tomatoes – Brilliant pink tomatoes contemporary from the backyard or farmer’s market are the perfect selections. Cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes may be lower in half.
Greens – Arugula has a vivid peppery chunk that goes with something. Select salad greens like romaine, spinach, kale, or any crispy leaves that maintain up nicely with chunks of tomatoes and cheese. Add in contemporary herbs like basil, parsley, or perhaps a little bit of contemporary dill.
Drizzle – Oil and balsamic vinegar (or glaze) are actually all this salad wants for dressing. Pesto is a good addition to all your fave summer season salad recipes! In case you’d want, you should use a balsamic French dressing.
Optionally available Variations
Different add-ins may be thinly sliced contemporary peaches, figs, pickled asparagus, pink onions, beets, shredded brussels sprouts, olives, or capers. Add a squeeze of lemon juice or a sprinkle of contemporary herbs.
Make Burrata Salad
Connoisseur has by no means been really easy.
- Assemble the greens on a big platter or in a salad bowl.
- Place the sliced tomatoes and pink onions over the greens.
- Organize torn or lower items of burrata cheese over the tomatoes and drizzle with dressings (per recipe beneath).
- Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts and serve.
Serve Tomato Burrata Salad
Serve this mild & flavorful salad with a aspect of selfmade crostini toasts or just a few crunchy croutons on high. We find it irresistible as a aspect to an awesome ribeye or different recipes from the grill!
Extra Nice Methods to Take pleasure in Recent Tomatoes
Did your visitors love this Tomato Burrata Salad? Be sure you depart a ranking and a remark beneath!
Tomato Burrata Salad
Made with contemporary backyard tomatoes and drizzled with a tangy balsamic glaze and a few hard-to-resist burrata cheese, this salad is one for the recipe books!
Place greens on a plate or in a salad bowl.
Slice the tomatoes ¼” thick and place over the greens. Prime with pink onion.
Tear the barrata into items and prepare over the tomatoes.
Drizzle with oil, balsamic glaze, and pesto if utilizing. Sprinkle with pine nuts and serve.
This salad is finest served when ready.
We want a easy dressing (oil and vinegar) with a little bit of pesto. Balsamic vinegar can be utilized instead of balsamic glaze.
Energy: 315 | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 12g | Fats: 29g | Saturated Fats: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 2g | Monounsaturated Fats: 6g | Ldl cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 154mg | Potassium: 258mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1750IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 369mg | Iron: 1mg
Vitamin data offered is an estimate and can differ based mostly on cooking strategies and types of elements used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photograph use coverage right here.