Tuna salad with egg combines one of the best of each salad worlds!
A creamy tuna and boiled egg salad combination is tossed with crisp celery in a candy/savory dressing of mustard and candy relish! Who says you’ll be able to’t have all of it (in a salad)?
A Combo of two Faves!
- Why select one when you can also make each? This recipe combines a tuna salad with egg salad to create one flavor-packed salad.
- Crunchy celery bits meet savory mustard and candy pickle relish that takes this salad from bizarre to extraordinary!
- Serve it over lettuce, in a wrap or as a sandwich.
- Make prematurely and let the flavors mix much more, it’ll preserve for as much as 3 days.
Components in Tuna Egg Salad
Tuna – It doesn’t matter if tuna is packed in oil or water since it is going to be drained. Flake the tuna with a fork earlier than mixing it into the salad.
Eggs – You’ll want chilled hardboiled eggs on this recipe. I normally preserve small bowl within the fridge for fast meals. Attempt both air fryer boiled eggs, foolproof hard-boiled eggs or make simple Immediate Pot eggs.
Dressing – Mayonnaise, mustard, and relish add nice taste to the combination. Greek yogurt could also be switched out for the mayonnaise for a tangier salad with fewer energy.
Extras – Add your favourite macaroni pasta or chopped veggies to bulk up this recipe and make it into a straightforward summer time facet or important dish! We like elbow macaroni or shell shapes that the creamy dressing can cling to. If including pasta, you would possibly wish to double up on the dressing.
Make Tuna Salad with Eggs
- Reduce chilled arduous boiled eggs in half, take away yolks and chop the whites.
- Mash yolks with mayonnaise till clean, mustard, and relish in a big bowl.
- Add remaining elements together with the chopped egg whites per recipe under. Stir effectively and function desired.
Serve Tuna Salad with Eggs
- Low Carb: Over a mattress of crisp lettuce leaves, in cucumber, or in a zucchini boat
- As a Snack: On Ritz crackers, crostini, or bagel chips
- Sandwich: Sandwiched between toasted white bread and cheddar cheese slices
- Fancy it up: Inside hollowed-out tomatoes or avocado
Storing Tuna Egg Salad
Preserve leftover tuna egg salad in a lined container within the fridge for as much as 4 days. Stir earlier than utilizing. Mayonnaise-based salads don’t freeze effectively, however this salad is really easy to make, simply begin recent!
Extra Sandwiches We Love
Did you make this Tuna Egg Salad? You should definitely go away a score and a remark under!
Tuna Egg Salad
A creamy & crunchy mixture of two classics!
Reduce eggs in half. Take away yolks and finely chop the whites.
Mash yolks with mayonnaise, mustard, relish, dill, and salt & pepper to style.
Add remaining elements and stir effectively.
Serve on bread or over lettuce.
Guarantee eggs are chilled. Use any technique to prepare dinner them, our favourite is within the air fryer at 250°F for 17 minutes for giant eggs (no water wanted).
Substitute a few of the mayonnaise for Greek yogurt to scale back the energy barely.
Leftover tuna egg salad may be saved in a lined container within the fridge for as much as 3 days. Stir earlier than serving once more.
Energy: 381 | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 13g | Fats: 35g | Saturated Fats: 6g | Ldl cholesterol: 156mg | Sodium: 538mg | Potassium: 164mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 334IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 2mg
Diet info supplied is an estimate and can differ based mostly on cooking strategies and types of elements used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and pictures are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my picture use coverage right here.